Mistletoe Bay Eco Village Terms & Conditions
Reception hours are 8:00am – 7:00pm.
Check in and Check out
If you are expecting to arrive or depart outside the following times, please contact the onsite host manager.
- Check in 2:00pm – 6:00pm
- Check out by 10:00am
Payment in full is required to secure your booking.
Booking Cancellations and Changes
Booking cancellations are available under the following conditions:
- Booking cancellations 14 days prior to check in date receive a 75% refund.
- Booking cancellations within 14 days of arrival are non-refundable.
- Booking cancellations within 14 days of booking date for proven family health and bereavement reasons receive a 50% refund.
Booking changes are available under the following conditions:
- Changes can only be made within 14 days prior to the check in date.
- Booking changes within 14 days are not permitted.
- Changes which result in a reduction in the total booking value will be treated as a cancellation.
Children and Young People
- Child rates apply for children aged 5 to 14 years inclusive.
- Children under 5 years old stay free.
- Children and young people under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Mistletoe Bay Eco Village is situated within Department of Conservation reserve land, therefore dogs and pets of any sort are not permitted.
No Rubbish Policy
Mistletoe Bay Eco Village has a policy of no rubbish being left at the site. All guests and visitors need to take everything out with them that they bring in.
Mistletoe Bay Eco Village makes every effort to make your stay an enjoyable one. Guests are requested to behave in a considerate manner and must please note:
- Alcohol may only be consumed on sites booked to guests.
- Excessive alcohol drinking and parties are not permitted.
- No excessive or disturbing noise between 10:00pm and 7:00am.
- No loud music at any time.
If guests are behaving in a disturbing or disorderly way, Mistletoe Bay Eco Village reserves the right to refuse entry and/or may terminate an existing booking without a refund payable.
Mistletoe Bay Eco Village is a smoke-free environment:
- Smoking (including E cigarettes) is not permitted.
- All accommodation areas and rooms are fitted with monitored smoke detectors which may trigger an alarm if any smoke is present.
Injury and Harm
- While a guest at Mistletoe Bay Eco Village it is your primary responsibility to do all you can to keep yourself and others safe.
- Guests must note that your stay is at your own risk and you agree that to the fullest extent permitted by New Zealand law, Mistletoe Bay Eco Village may disclaim any or all liability in the event of any injury, harm, loss or death event during your visit.
Damages or Theft
Guests are requested to treat all facilities with respect and take care of the natural environment. Please report immediately any damages to facilities or accommodation areas to the Mistletoe Bay Eco Village site host manager.
- The person/s registering as the guest/s will be liable for any loss or damage to appliances, furniture, keys, fixtures & all fittings of the accommodation.
- Mistletoe Bay Eco Village will not be responsible for, or liable to compensate for the loss, theft or damage of personal property on, or brought on to the property.
- Where a guest/s sign/s for on behalf of a business or authority, and in the event that the business or authority is unable to, or refuses to pay any amount due to Mistletoe Bay Eco Village, that guest/s shall be liable to pay on demand any amount owing by the business or authority.